ESPACIO FAHRENHEIT MADRID S.L.
Manuel González Longoria 7, 28010, Madrid (Spain)
Commercial Registry of Madrid, Volume 38780 of the Registration Book
Folio 50, 1st Inscription with Sheet M-689473. NIF: B-88309851
“FAHRENHEIT MADRID” is ESPACIO FAHRENHEIT MADRID S.L., domain owner www.fahrenheitmadrid.com
“Page”, domain www.fahrenheitmadrid.com is available to internet users.
“User/s”, natural or legal person who uses or browses the page.
“Content”, are the pages that make up the entire domain www.fahrenheitmadrid.com, which make up the information and services thatESPACIO FAHRENHEIT MADRID, S.L. puts available to Internet Users. They contain messages, texts, photographs, graphics, icons, logos, technology, links, textures, drawings, sound and/or image files, recordings, software, appearance, graphic design, source codes and in general, any type of material contained on the Page.
“General Conditions”, they are the regulatory framework regulating the mere Access and use of the web pages that are part of the Page.
“Hyperlink”, technique by which a User can browse different Web pages with a simple click on the text, icon, button or call sign containing the link.
“AEPD”, refers to the Spanish Agency for Data Protection.
2. Users and Conditions of use
These General Conditions regulate the use of –including mere Access to- the Web pages that are part of the Page.
The contents and services that FAHRENHEIT MADRID makes available to the User on the Page may also be regulated by particular conditions that in case of conflict, they will prevail over the General Conditions.
The User also submits, each time he requests or uses the corresponding content or service, to his corresponding applicable particular conditions.
If the User is not satisfied with the clauses and conditions of use of this Legal Notice, he will refrain from using the Page.
3. Use of the site of the Page
The Site provides access to the Contents that are owned by FAHRENHEIT MADRID.
The User assumes responsibility for the use of the Page. The User agrees and accepts, to make a proper use of the Contents that
www.fahrenheitmadrid.com offers through its Page, not to use them for:
- incur in illegal activities, illegal or contrary to good faith and public order.
- disseminate content or propaganda of a racist, xenophobic, pornographic-illegal nature, of apology of terrorism or attempts against human right.
- cause damage to the physical and logical systems of
www.fahrenheitmadrid.com, from its suppliers of third parties, introducing or spreading computer viruses or any other physical or logical systems that are likely to cause the aforementioned damage.
- try to access and where appropriate, use the e-mail accounts of other Users and modify or manipulate their messages.
- Ultimately, to respect the applicable legislation, morality and generally accepted good customs, public order and these general conditions of access and use.
For that purpose, the User compromises and obliges not to use any of the Contents for illicit purposes or effects, prohibited in the Legal Notice or by current legislation, harmful to the rights and interests of third parties, or that in any way may damage, disable, overload, deteriorate or prevent the normal use of the Contents, computer equipment or documents, files and all kinds of content stores on any computer equipment owned or contracted by FAHRENHEIT MADRID of other Users or any Internet user (hardware and software).
The Users compromises and obliges not to transmit, disseminate or make available to third parties any kind of material contained on the page, such as information, texts, data, content, messages, graphics, drawings, sound and /or image files, photographs, recordings, software, logos, brands, icons, technology, photographs, links, graphic design and source codes, or any other material which there would be access in this condition of User of the Page, without this enumeration being limiting.
Likewise, in accordance with all this, the User may not:
- Reproduce, copy, distribute, make available or in any other way publicly communicate, transform or modify the Contents, unless you have the written explicit authorization of FAHRENHEIT MADRID, which owns the corresponding rights, or that it is legally allowed.
- Delete, manipulate or in any way alter the “copyright” and other identifying data of the reservation of rights of FAHRENHEIT MADRID or its owners, of the fingerprints and/or digital identifiers, or of any other technical means established for its recognition.
- The User must refrain from obtaining and even trying to obtain the Contents using means or procedures other than those, depending on the case, have been available for this purpose or have been indicated for this purpose on the Web pages where the Contents are located, or in general, of those that are usually used on the Internet for this purpose provided that they do not entail a risk of damage or uselessness of the Page, and/or the Contents.
4. Intellectual and industrial property rights
FAHRENHEIT MADRID is the owner of all the intellectual and industrial property rights of its Page, as well as the elements contained therein (by way of example, images, sound, audio, video, software or texts; brands or logos, color combinations, structure and design, selection of materials used, computer programs necessary for its operation access and use, etc.), ownership of FAHRENHEIT MADRID or its licensors, all rights reserved.
Any use not previously authorized in writing by FAHRENHEIT MADRID will be considered a serious breach of the author’s intellectual or industrial property rights.
The User undertakes to respect the rights of Intellectual and Industrial Property owned by FAHRENHEIT MADRID. Will be able to view the elements of the Page and even print them. The User must refrain from deleting, altering evading or manipulating any protection device or security system that was installed on the pages of FAHRENHEIT MADRID.
All trademarks, trade names or distinctive signs of any kind that appear on the Site are property of FAHRENHEIT MADRID or, where applicable, from third parties that have been authorized its use, without it being understood that the use or access to the Page and/or the Content attributes to the User any right over said brands, commercial names and/or distinctive signs, and without being understood as assigned to the User, none of the exploitation rights that exist on said Contents.
Likewise, the Contents are the intellectual property of FAHRENHEIT MADRID or of third parties, where appropriate, therefore, the Intellectual Property rights are owned by FAHRENHEIT MADRID or of third parties that have authorized their use, to whom the exclusive exercise of their exploitation rights in any form corresponds, and especially the rights of reproduction, distribution, public communication and transformation. The reproduction, distribution and public communication, including its method of making available, of all or part of the contents of this Page, for commercial purposes, on any medium and by any technical means, without express authorizations are expressly prohibited and in writing by FAHRENHEIT MADRID.
The unauthorized use of the information contained in this Page, as well as the infringement of the Intellectual or Industrial Property rights of FAHRENHEIT MADRID or of third parties included in the Page that have transferred contents will give rise to the legally established responsibilities.
The Website makes available to the User only for the search of, and access to, the information, content and services available on the Internet, Hyperlinks or technical link devices (for example links and buttons) that allow the User to access sites or Internet portals that are not operated or controlled by FAHRENHEIT MADRID.
Therefore, FAHRENHEIT MADRID, does not guarantee, nor is responsible for the legality, reliability usefulness, truthfulness and timeliness of the contents of such websites or their privacy practices. Please, before providing your personal information to these websites outside
www.fahrenheitmadrid.com, keep in mind that your privacy practices may differ from ours.
Likewise, those people who intent to establish hyperlinks between their website and ours (
www.fahrenheitmadrid.com) must observe and comply with the following conditions:
- Prior authorization will not be necessary when the Hyperlink only allows Access to the home page, but cannot reproduce it in any way. Any other form of Hyperlink will require the express and unequivocal authorization in writing by FAHRENHEIT MADRID.
- “Frames” will not be created with the web pages or on the FAHRENHEIT MADRID web pages.
- No false, inaccurate, or offensive statements or indications will be made about FAHRENHEIT MADRID, its managers, its employees or collaborators, or of the people who are related on the Page for any reason, or of the Users of the page or of the Contents provided.
- It will not be declared or implied that FAHRENHEIT MADRID has authorized the Hyperlink or that it has supervised or assumed in any way the Content offered or made available on the website on which the Hyperlink is established.
- The web page on which the Hyperlink is established may only contain what is strictly necessary to identify the destination of the Hyperlink.
- The web page on which the Hyperlink is established will not contain information or illegal content, contrary to morality and generally accepted good customs and public order, nor will it contain content contrary to any, third party rights.
6. Page availability
FAHRENHEIT MADRID does not guarantee the absence of interruptions or errors in the Access to the Page, to its Contents, or that they are updated, although it will develop its best efforts to, where appropriate, avoid, correct or update them. Therefore, FAHRENHEIT MADRID is not responsible for any damages or losses of any kind caused to the User that cause failures or disconnections in the telecommunications networks that cause the suspension, cancellation or interruption of the portal service during the provision of the same or in advance.
FAHRENHEIT MADRID excludes, with the exceptions contemplated in the current legislation, any responsibility for damages of any nature that may be due to the lack of availability, continuity or quality of the operation of the Page and the Contents, to the non-compliance with the useful expectation that Users may have attributed to the Page and the Contents.
FAHRENHEIT MADRID is not responsible for any security errors that may occur, or for any damage that may be caused to the User’s computer system (hardware and software), or to the files or documents stored therein, as a result of:
- The presence of a virus on the User’s computer that is used for connection to the services and contents of the Website.
- A malfunction of the browser or the use of outdated versions of it.
Access to the Site does not imply the obligation on the part of FAHRENHEIT MADRID to control the absence of viruses, worms or any other harmful computer element. It corresponds to the User, in any case, the availability of adequate tools for the detection and disinfection of harmful computer programs, therefore, FAHRENHEIT MADRID is not responsible for the possible security errors that may occur during the provision of the service of the Page or any possible damage that may be caused to the User’s computer system or third parties (hardware and software), the files or documents stored in it, as a result of the presence of viruses on the User’s computer used for connection to the services and contents of the Page, of a malfunction of the browser or the use of non-updated versions of it.
7. Legal Notice Modification
In order to improve the performance of the Website, FAHRENHEIT MADRID reserves the right, at any time and without prior notice, to modify and update the information contained in the Website, its configuration and design and This Legal Notice, as well as any other particular conditions. Therefore, the User must read the Legal Notice in each and every one of the occasions in which he accesses the Page.
8. Applicable law
These General Conditions are governed by the common Spanish law.
All copyright reserved by international intellectual property laws and treaties. Its copying, reproduction or dissemination, in whole or in part, by any means in expressly prohibited.
For any questions arising on the interpretation, application and compliance with this Legal Notice, as well as the claims that may arise from its use, all parties involved submit to the Judges and Courts of Madrid capital, expressly waiving any another jurisdiction that could correspond to them.
10. Contact addresses
In the event that any User has any question about these General Conditions or any comments on the Page, please contact email@example.com